COURSES ON OFFER
- FULL TIME - JANUARY INTAKE
- OPEN AND DISTANCE LEARNING - APRIL AND DECEMBER INTAKE EVERY YEAR
- SHORT ADVANCED INTENSIVE COURSES - THESES COURSES RUN IN APRIL, AUGUST AND DECEMBER EVERY YEAR. View programmes
WHY STUDY AT TVTC
- Excellent training provider of technical and vocational teacher training in the region and is.
- Strategically positioned for both local and international students/participants.
- Conducive learning Environment.
- Modern training facilities, excellent Conference Centre, modern kitchen and well stocked library.
- Qualified lecturers and staff.
- Flexible Learning under distance learning.
- Affordable tuition and lodging fees.
- Access to government bursary, if vulnerable.
- Recreation and modern sports facilities.
- Security for your future.
The College offers consultancy services and offshore training in various programmes:
- Gender Policy Formulation.
- Educational Management.
- Database management.
- HIV/AIDS Policy Development.
- Trade Unions Management.
- Quality Assurance for Training Managers.
- Records Management.
- Distance Learning Module Writing.
- Trainer of Trainers(TOT).
- Supervisory and Leadership Skills.
- Tailor-made programmes.
- Teaching Methodology Training.
To provide quality Technical and Vocational Teacher Training and tailor—made programmes in a cost– effective manner in both the formal and informal sectors to enhance individual and national development.
52nd(UNZA) & 8th(CBU) GRADUATION CEREMONY
Click here to download the CBU Booklet.
Click here to download the UNZA Booklet.
Click here to download the ODL APRIL 2022 Circulars.
Click here to download the Fulltime 2022 Circulars.
APRIL 2022 EXAMINATION TIMETABLE
Click here to download the Timetable.